I forgot to post Nate's 4 month stats, so here goes.
He was 14 lbs 15.5 oz, 43%. I don't remember his exact length, but he was 84% for height. He has dropped a little in his percentile for weight, but they didn't mention it so I'm guessing that means there's no issue. He saw the Dr for a fever a couple days before and she was impressed that he'd gained 2.5 lbs in 2 months.
He's rolling a lot now, both directions. He sat up on his own the other day for about 10 seconds, but hasn't done it since, so I guess it was just a fluke. He is sleeping in his crib for the most part. The first stretch of the night he sleeps for about 4 hrs straight but after that he's up every 2 hrs. When he gets up at 4:30, I usually stick him in the bed with me until Logan gets up. He'll sleep til 9 a.m. if Logan doesn't wake him up and I have one of his naps scheduled at the same time Logan's is, so I can take a nap myself or get some stuff done around the house. It's so nice that he's on a schedule now. I hate trying to figure out if he's sleepy, hungry or just in a bad mood and a schedule definitely makes that easier! I figured out today that he'd rather just lay down in his crib and go to sleep on his own. Wow, does that make a difference! At 7, both their bedtimes, I put him in his crib, turned his crib soother thing on and he went right to sleep! Amazing! He did this at nap time today, too! I hope it sticks around because the hour or more fight I had each night to get him to sleep was really starting to get stressful. He's starting to manipulate things with his hands and really likes just staring at his hands trying to figure out how those complicated things work. Most days he'd rather be in the floor rolling around or watching the fan than being held or confined in his bouncy seat. He really is a good, easy baby. I really needed an easy baby to follow up Logan. They always say the second baby is the one that gives you trouble, but mine is the opposite. I guess it's true that God only gives you what you can handle!
No comments:
Post a Comment