Sunday, July 17, 2011

Surprise, Surprise

Baby #3 is on HER way!! We weren't expecting to have a third quite this soon, but apparently there are other plans for us! I'm kind of relieve that making the decision to have 3 was taken out of my hands! After getting over the initial shock, I'm actually really excited. Maybe third time is a charm to get a baby girl!!

I seem to be a little more nauseous earlier than with the other two. I got pretty car sick yesterday too. I already have to unbutton my pants when I'm sitting down because they cut into me too much although I haven't gained weight and I already feel like I'm sleeping on a rock if I lay on my stomach. I hear it comes with the territory of having 3 and I'm guessing it also comes with being pregnant more than not for 3 years or so. I felt all this early with Nate, too, but it was more around 8-9 weeks. I'm 5w3d, by the way. Tiredness has not kicked in yet, but I'm already experiencing my insomnia that I had with both boys.

Hopefully none of my symptoms get any worse and I'll start feeling better soon!!

No comments: