38 weeks. Almost there!! I had my weekly appointment yesterday. Graham's heart rate was 161. I gained another pound or so, I think my total is now 17, eek!! My blood pressure was higher than normal for me but still at the top end of normal. I'm swollen like a roasted hot dog, especially my feet. I officially have no ankles. My lips swell occasionally and my hands feel swollen although my rings aren't tight. It's more in my wrist and palms. With both boys my blood pressure elevated and I started swelling the week they were born, so maybe that means something? I have sporadic real contractions and constant Braxton Hicks contractions but nothing regular. Mom is coming Sunday, so I just need him to hang tight til then! I did find out the the two providers I like are on call from now until mid next week.
I haven't gotten any more work done on Graham's room, specifically his curtains. I know exactly what I want to do and it'll only take a few minutes but my get up and go seems to have left.
Maybe next time I update baby Graham will be here!
2 comments:
YAY! That's exactly what I said - she was here 3 days later!
So excited to meet the little booger!!!!!! I hope you have him soon so you can get some rest and your mom can take the boys for a while! Let me know if I can help at all...love you!
Post a Comment