We had our first ER trip last night. The door to the (wood) steps to the basement got left open and Grahamalama decided to tumble about half way down them. He was acting completely normal, cried instantly, easily soothed, no bad bumps or knots, but his pupils were uneven. I called my ER nurse friend and she said we should go ahead to Children's. Everything is fine, he checked out completely normal and we were in and out. Apparently, 20% of the population has uneven pupils and he is part of that 20%. Who knew?! He slept fine last night, like normal. I didn't sleep well, but that's what Momma's do, right?
Brent stayed with the big boys and I drove by myself, that was probably the hardest part. Mom met me at the ER. Logan stayed up as late as he could because he was worried about Graham. Brent convinced him to go to sleep once we were told he was fine and we could go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment