Friday, August 9, 2013

Nate is (almost) 3!

Monday is Nate's birthday. These boys are just growing up too fast on me. He will be three years old! Tomorrow we are having a little dinner with my parents and Julie and Dave. He wanted monsters, so we're having a few monster decorations. My attempt at monster cupcakes look like a cross between Oscar the Grouch and pumpkins. He said they look like monsters though, so that's all that matters! We're hoping to go pick out a present tomorrow too as long as it's not raining cats and dogs.

I FINALLY got their books designed and printed. They came in the mail a few days ago! I did Logan's from birth to end of last year, Nate from birth to end of last year and Graham's from birth to his 1st birthday. From now on, I'm just going to make a family yearbook type thing yearly. There's no sense in having the same pictures in 3 different books for the majority of them...and those things are not cheap!


No comments: