Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yay for Changes!!

Well, today was my much anticipated 39 week appointment. Today I am 39 weeks 2 days. I thought my blood pressure had been up but apparently I'm just crazy and it was fine...I even made them redo it over and over on both arms, haha. I gained 1 lb for a total of 14. They think Nate is smaller than Logan, maybe pushing 7 lbs but definitely not bigger. I'm going to guess 6 lbs 11 oz. For some reason that number has been stuck in my head. I've finally dilated some. I'm at 2 cm. They listened to his heart rate and measured my belly but they didn't tell me what the measurements were, we were too busy talking about everything else. They offered to induce me Monday night, but I'm not sure if that's what I want. I really want to go into labor spontaneously and let Nate pick him birthday, so hopefully I will go into labor on my own before Monday and I won't have to decide between being pregnant and miserable vs being induced.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Yay! Change is good :)) I've stalked your blog all day and I'm glad you were able to update!