Thursday, May 26, 2011

Did I Just Say That?

So, I'm sure this will come as a monthly installment as I'm going to start writing down the funny things I say to the boys and/or the funny things they say.

There's only two that I can think of for now, but I'm sure they will get funnier and more interesting the older they get.

1. "No, no. We don't tickle pee pees." The boys had just got out of the tub. Nate always tries to roll all over when I'm getting his diaper on and/or dressed. He was getting upset so I asked Logan to help me keep him content by tickling him. Logan was saying "tickle belly, tickle belly" while tickling Nate's belly, making him laugh. Then out of no where he says "tickle pee pee" and tries to tickle Nate's pee pee. Boys and their obsession with their wieners.

2. "No, only mommy can feed baby Nate with her boobies." Logan and I were in the shower. He gets a big glob of shaving cream (he thinks it's soap) and says he's going to wash his boobies. Then he proceeds to tell me that he wants to feed Nate with his boobies. HAHAHA.

And one from Logan. Brent was singing a song. Logan starts yelling "enough daddy". When Brent asks him why, Logan said "that's terrible daddy".

1 comment:

Taylor said...

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!