So I keep forgetting to write down the funny things that are said in the house, but here's a couple that I did manage to document.
"Don't squeeze it and stretch it like that, the pee pee won't come out" Oh potty training, how I HATE you. Brent was trying to help Logan potty and this is what I hear come out of the bathroom. hahaha
"I got boogers momma". Logan is getting increasingly difficult to put down at night. I'm not sure what's going on, but on this particular night, he'd used every ploy in the book to get me to come back to his room. On the final trip I told him no more, he needs to go to sleep by himself like a big boy. As soon as I shut the door he starts screaming that he has boogers. Turns out he really did, but that's definitely one he's never used before.
"Amens" "Now I lay me down to sleep, amen". When we first started praying before bed with Logan, Logan called prayers "amens". The day after we first started I heard him at nap time repeating "now I lay me down to sleep, amen" over and over and over. Now he won't say the prayer with us, but he says AMEN at the end like he's so proud of himself. He melts my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment