Graham is doing well. He's starting to get a little more fussier and gassy at times. Mostly at night, go figure, but all in all he's a pretty easy baby. Still loves his mommy and wants to be around her all the time! Heaven forbid I put him down to do the dishes or change a load of laundry ;). He is starting to develop a schedule and also having more alert/wake time. He follows me with his eyes and likes to lay and watch the blinking lights on his play mat. Before long he'll be running around and harassing his brothers.
Speaking of laundry, we got a new washer and dryer last week and ohhhhh, man....it is the greatest. I don't think I've blogged about it yet (or maybe I have and forgotten?) but it will wash 25 bath towels in one load or 50 mens XL t-shirts. How's that for capacity?!?! I'm absolutely in love with it. It's my favorite appliance of all time. I don't have to do laundry every day now and it's not a struggle to keep up. One load equals 4 or maybe more loads in my old washer. It's absolutely amazing. Now folding, hanging up and putting away. Yeah, I still suck at that.
Anyways. I have to brag a little on myself. I am 2 lbs less than my prepregnancy weight as of 10 days post partum. At 3 days post partum, ((Drum roll please, because you won't believe it......)) I fit back into my prepregnancy jeans! Now those jeans are officially too big and I am wearing some that are a size smaller! Whoo hooo!!
Now only 25 more lbs to go :/ Ha!
1 comment:
i hate you.
Post a Comment