It's been a busy week or two for the Price family! We went home last weekend and I finally got to meet my new niece. Baby G also got to meet 95% of the family on both sides. Today was water day at school and Logan's class sang for the Wednesday night service at church. We have date night this Friday night. This weekend will consist of Spring cleaning the house. Tuesday is Logan's end of year program, Wednesday is Field Day and a picnic, Thursday is a Pool Party and then we're coming home again next weekend.
The boys are all doing good! Logan has finally pooped in the potty again. This makes 4 or 5 times maybe? Nater Tater is starting to be a strong willed, aggressive toddler. He puts his foot down (or hits) when Logan messes with him, finally starting to stick up for himself a little and Logan is not too happy about it. He is talking more and more, even though when in public or around a crowd you'd think he didn't know one single word.
Baby Graham had his 2 month visit today. He weighs 12 lbs 12 oz, 67%, and 21.75 inches, which is a whopping 7%. Will baby Graham be my short, chubby baby? We shall see! He is cooing, smiling, and tried to roll over at the doctors this morning. I should probably put him on his belly more often and see if he starts to roll. He's a strong little booger, despite his size. He is doing well holding his head up. Still spitting up, but it's obviously not affecting his weight gain.
We had a little near miss accident the other day with Logan. I think I'm still having heart flutters from it. He was outside with my dad grilling chicken. He was playing on the opposite side of the patio from the grill. Apparently the propane tank was leaking from where the hose connects to the tank and caught fire, which caused a fire ball or ball of heat (something, we're not really sure) to burst open the cabinet doors under the grill. Whatever it was, fire ball or extreme heat, singed the ends of Logan's hair, eyebrows and eye lashes. His bottom eye lashes on one eye are pretty much gone. He had wet hair and clothes from playing in the water hose, and I have no idea if this aided in keeping him from being burnt? The siding on the house was not damaged, so it wasn't hot enough to melt it. I just can't help but think of what could have happened if he was standing any closer. The "what ifs" still have me a little freaked out and I'll probably never let the kids near a grill again. Logan was a little freaked out too. He came running in crying so hard, saying something about PawPaw and fire shooting and how hot it was and how it scared him. We thought he was talking about when Dad lit the grill, but he seemed a little too freaked out so I went out to check on Dad, who was rushing (if there is such a thing as my daddy rushing) to the shop, I ask if he's OK, he is but I notice the flame under the grill and got my tail back inside until it was under control. He was going to get a glove to use to turn the tank off. No one did anything wrong and no one was at fault, he wasn't even that close to the grill, it was just one of those freak accident type things. Laura saw that I was a little freaked out, and suggested we both sit on the front porch with a Mommy Capri Sun (that's a premixed drink, pina colada, strawberry daiquiri, etc, that is sold in a little foil pouch like a Capri Sun), so we did. It didn't help, but it tasted good.
No comments:
Post a Comment