Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Two more

Two more pounds gone!! That makes 11.5 total! Here's to the start of week 4 and continuing the running. Running seems to help. Those two pounds were gone by Friday. I haven't ran since Thursday due to fussy baby, company, Brent working late, etc. I tried yesterday but Graham wasn't having it and by the time he calmed down it was too dark.

Busy rest of the week ahead. I have a doctors appointment today. This week is the "Art Show" at the boys' school. Little did I know that I have to pay $10 each for their art. Guess that's their way of raising money, since it's not like I'm not going to buy it. Tomorrow is Mother's Day Tea at school. Then I have to get all the laundry done and us packed for Chickamauga. We are leaving after dinner, close to bed time so hopefully the boys sleep on the way home. Graham has been getting fussy from around 5:30-9:00 so maybe the car ride will lull him to sleep and we won't have any issues. Friday morning we are getting the boys and Elsie's picture taken, then I have to go to the mall to grab a couple things, then the bank since our bank is still back home (after 7 years of living away it looks like I'd break down and use another credit union, but I really love that bank), then home to get naps, then to Brent's Aunt Lisa's so they can meet Graham that evening. Saturday is the family "Meet the Babies" cookout. Sunday morning is Thomas the Train. Whew. Should be an interesting weekend with 6 adults, 2 busy toddlers, 2 newborns, and 2 fighting dogs. Anyone want to keep Jade for me? Haha.

Seems like we have several busy weeks coming up. Logan's class is performing at a Wednesday night service, Field Day, school's end of year program, Mother's Day, class Pool Party....


No comments: