Thursday, October 2, 2008
Frustration Sets In...At Least For Today
I had a Dr's appt. today. I decided to go ahead and let them check me since it's been almost three weeks since they have. I've also had lots of lower back pain and I've been walking every night this week. The last time I was checked I was 35 weeks and I wasn't doing a whole lot of anything, but that was to be expected. Today, it's still the same...not change what-so-ever. Apparently, Logan is just as stubborn as his daddy and will do things on his own time. Boy am I in for it when he gets here, two Brent's to deal with...I'm not sure I can handle that!! I was hoping for at least a little change, even though it still wouldn't give me a clue as to when he will be here, it would have helped me a little mentally to know that something was going on, but oh well. He's healthy and apparently happy in his close quarters (at least he doesn't have Brent's claustrophobia, haha), so what more could I ask for?! My blood pressure was fine, his heart rate was in the 140's and I measured right with my due date. Mom is coming down next weekend, if Logan is not here before then. I'm looking forward to her visit, maybe it will distract me a little and we can do some retail therapy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You'll be one of those pregnant women that has absolutely no thinning or dilation and you'll just suddenly go into labor or your water will break! I just know it ;)
I'm glad that Mr Logan is still doing well even though things are getting tight! I'm sure he'll pick a great day to make his arrival...probably a Georgia game day just to mess with daddy ;)
You should update your belly picture before he decides to make his appearance!
Post a Comment