I went to the Dr yesterday. There has been no change at all. Logan is content and happy as a lark just where he is. My blood pressure, weight, and his heartbeat were all normal. The countdown is now in the single digits, 9 days til my due date!! Can you believe it?!
Brent is going to the UGA/UT game this weekend in Athens. He hasn't had a chance to go to a game yet, and this is his last opportunity since Logan will be here any day now, and I wanted him to go while he could. Mom is coming down tomorrow afternoon, so I'll have someone with me if I do happen to go into labor. Logan seems to be a little stinker, so he'll probably choose around kickoff to break my water while his dad is surrounded by approximately 100,000 loud screaming fans keeping him from hearing his phone ring.
In other news...Brent and I got to meet Ingrid Hoffmann, host of Food Network's show Simply Delicioso last night in Alpharetta!! She had a book signing and cooking demonstration/show sponsored by Tostitos, so Brent was able to find us tickets through his work. I purchases her cookbook, which she signed for me. She referenced me a couple times during the show (she was amazed that someone came to her show 10 days from their due date), sadly it was not taped so we won't be on TV. She came around to each table before the show started and she asked me to please wait at least 2 hrs to go into labor and told us a story of how she freaked out when her sister's water broke and she didn't want to freak out again, if my water broke during her show. She hardly got any cooking done because she was too busy talking, but that was ok because she was really entertaining and funny. She cooks mostly Latin type food, which I was not too fond of (surprising, huh?) but it was still a really neat experience. I found out that Paula Deen and some other famous chefs have been there so I'm going to start watching their calender and going to book signings if I see someone I've heard of. The book signing part is free (minus the cost of the book), the demonstrations are expensive though, so I probably won't be back to one of those unless Tostitos is sponsoring. I can't believe Paula Deen was just there in August and I had no idea! I hope she comes back.
Well, I'll keep you all posted if there are any changes. My next Dr's appt is next Wednesday at 2:00. There's a full moon Tuesday, so maybe something will happen then.
No comments:
Post a Comment