Monday, November 10, 2008

I learned a trick!!

Today I learned a trick! Logan was wide awake and a little fussy and DID NOT want to be put down. Needless to say I wasn't getting one thing done around the house, so I decided to get out his swing that we had yet to use. He absolutely LOVED it. He was trying so hard to figure out where the music was coming from. Below is a picture of my happy baby! Then.....



About 2 minutes later, he's passed out!! He hasn't slept all day except during the car ride to the grocery store and all it took was a little swinging. What a great investment. Below is a picture of my precious sleeping baby. Now off to do housework!








1 comment:

Taylor said...

The swing is the best invention EVER!!!!! That was a sure fire way to calm both of my kids down or get them to sleep. For a while Jackson slept in his swing because it's the only place he would sleep, haha.