Saturday, November 14, 2009

Deals, Deals, Deals!!!



So I got all into the coupon clipping/bargain shopping this week by inspiration from two of my good friends. So now my frugalista-ness is not only with clothing/shoes, but now groceries. My first trip to the store I saved $52.07. I spent a total of $100 AND that included buying diapers. We typically budget in $135 for groceries a week (geez!!!) and that does not include diapers or wipes. Today I went to the store again just to stock up on some of the free or almost free items!!!





In the picture above I got:
5 Lysol All Purpose Cleaners, usually 2.69, I got them for $0.34 each
1 Lysol Bathroom Cleaner, usually 3.69, my price $1.39
6 Soft Soap Hand Soaps, usually $1.19, I got them for FREE!!
2 Betty Crocker Frosting, usually $1.71, my price FREE!!
1 Target brand wipes, usually $1.51, my price $0.51
2 Dove Deodorant, usually $4.49, my price $0.49 each!!!
12 individual Yoplait yogurts, usually $0.60 each, my price $0.24 each
1-4pk Yoplait, usually $2.50, my price $1.50
2 Chinet 40ct Napkins, usually 1.89, FREE!!!
6pk Boost Energy/Nutritional Drink, usually $7.99, my price $1.99
2 Chex Mix, usually $1.66, my price $0.16 each!
2 Juicy Juice, usually $3.65, my price $1.39

I would have spent $68.68 without coupons/sales....instead I spent $14.61 on everything listed above!!!! Which means I spent an average of $0.25 on each item.

No comments: