Nino is home and doing so well! He ran around the yard just like he did when he could see, he only bumped into one toy in the floor, and he waited for me to tell him to "come on" when I moved the baby gate separating the kitchen and living room. I haven't let Jade out of her box yet, I'm afraid she will get too excited, so I'm going to let him acclimate a little more before I let her loose.
I am now addicted to couponing!! I've heard so many stories about much people can save but could never figure it out until someone told me about southernsavers.com! That site is awesome!! I made my list for publix this week and according to my calculations I will get $120 worth of stuff for $40. Most of that is stockpiling things that are free or almost free since I won't be needing many groceries this week due to all the traveling. I'm getting lots of the refrigerated breads, like crescent rolls, cinnamon rolls (which Brent will be thankful for!), bread sticks. I use to never buy any bread product to go with dinner unless I was having company because it just adds so much money....but not with coupons!!!! I'm also getting lots of Glass Plus for 0.24, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter for FREE, Knorr Sides 0.34, Dole canned fruit FREE, Betty Crocker Muffin Mix 0.29, Ritz Crackers 0.89, Digornos Pizza 1.50, Pudding 0.44...
On another note, Brent just called and said that we are officially going to Phoenix and the Fiesta Bowl again this year!!!!! I'm soooo excited about getting away! We don't know the official dates yet, but the game is Jan. 4 so it will probably be Dec. 31-Jan. 5. Mom is going to come down here and watch Logan for us, so it will be a nice relaxing FREE vacation!! I need to start looking up fun things to do on our off day. We went to the Grand Canyon and Sedona last time. I think this time we're going to head towards Tucson. We have heard about a 4-wheel tour that covers 40 miles of scenery, canyons, and Indian artifacts. I'm also soooo looking forward to my $100 spa credit Frito-Lay provides!! Of course that doesn't cover much because their prices are outrageous, but I told Brent that if we got to go I wanted to extend my spa visit as a Christmas gift. I think I'm going to try a facial. I've never had one of those! Yipee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment