Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas..

Is just around the corner!! We are so very excited about Logan's first Santa experience and also finally doing our Christmas ON Christmas instead of several days before because of all the traveling we once did. This year we are cutting down on the travel significantly. We have decided that Santa will always be at our house. We want Christmas to be about spending quality time with our little family and not so much all the hustle and bustle. We plan on traveling to Chickamauga/Chattanooga Christmas Day around Logan's nap time, which will probably be 10ish. We have my family gathering at 2 and then sometime that evening we will go to Brent's grandmother. The day after we have Brent's mom's side and Brent's Mimi.

Logan is getting tons of stuff for Christmas. We did mostly outdoor toys since he already has sooooo many indoor things. Santa is bringing him a Step 2 Kangaroo Climber (it's basically an outside toddler playset with a slide and things to climb on). He's getting a battery powered Spiderman 4-wheeler, a Cozy Coupe, a Musical Sit and Spin, a See n' Say, several wooden puzzles, lots of DVD's, Mr. Potato Head, a plush Curious George, a heavy winter coat and a UGA beanie hat. He also got the cutest 3 piece suit and dress shoes but he's wearing those tomorrow for our family pictures. We also want to get him a sand box but haven't found one in stock.

It is official that we are going to Phoenix/Fiesta Bowl January 2-6. We are really excited about our alone time! Logan is going to stay with Mom while we're gone. I'm really, really looking forward to my $175 spa gift certificate!!!!! I'm not sure I can get a massage though...I'm finding conflicting information about it and will ask the Dr. when I see her.

Speaking of the pregnancy...Most of the time I forget I'm pregnant. I haven't really had any aversions or nausea. My morning coffee was making me nauseous but I quit drinking it when I had the positive test and nothing else has made me sick so far. I do feel the tiredness creeping in a little, so I guess it's good that Logan still takes 2 naps a day. Today I started loosing my appetite a little, which I'm actually glad about because last week I was starving nonstop and I really, really don't want to gain a bunch of weight. I did good with Logan, just gaining 23 lbs with 2/3 of that being the last two weeks...so hopefully I'll be just as lucky this time around. Mom and I went shopping yesterday and I got several cute winter maternity things. I can't wait to need to wear them!! With Logan I started wearing maternity around 12 weeks, not because I was really showing but my jeans were getting uncomfortable when I would sit and bend down. I think it will be earlier this time though because I can already feel/see changes to my body.

No comments: