I guess I better write about Thanksgiving before Christmas has come and gone!
We drove up twice to Thanksgiving dinners back home. The weekend before we drove up to my parents. On Saturday I helped Mom cook and get ready for dinner on Sunday. Brent and I were able to have a date, which was wonderful! We went to see "Blind Side", which is a really, really good movie. We were at the theatre during all the "New Moon" madness but luckily it wasn't too crowded.
Sunday was my family dinner. We stayed til around 6 and then headed home.
Thursday we headed back up for Brent's Mimi's and his Mamaw's. It was a busy day and Logan was into everything! He ran me ragged! We ended up play a lot outside just because it was so crowded inside. He was much better at Mamaw's, although sleepy. He didn't eat much at either place, but being in a strange place distracted him I guess. We headed back home Thursday evening. Brent had to work Friday, so we had to get back. I ended up having the day off and enjoyed a 4 day weekend!
That weekend we decorated the house for Christmas. Well, the outside anyways. We've been planning on putting the tree up for weeks now, but never get to it. We're suppose to put it up Wednesday. So anyways, the outside of the house has approximately 3600 lights on it, last time I counted. Brent is really proud of his decorations, haha. He spent all day that Saturday and several evenings since perfecting it. The lights are also set to music once again this year. It's actually quite neat how it all works together! Anyways, here's a picture. I'll post a video if I can ever figure out how to upload from my video camera thingy....I want some lights above the windows on top, but it's kind of steep and dangerous up there!

No comments:
Post a Comment