Wednesday, January 13, 2010
I Guess I Should Add...
Today I'm 9 wks 2 days. I've been feeling pretty good the past couple days. I haven't had any nausea since Friday. I am getting increasingly tired though. I thought it was just needing to catch up from the trip, but it seems I can't so now I'm blaming it on pregnancy. I really thought I'd beat the tired part because I made it all the way to 9 wks and not felt one bit of it, but I guess not. At least the nausea seems to have disappeared! I hope it stays gone! So for now, I'm taking a nap every time Logan does. Even though it only seems to make things worse, I just can't fight it off. You can tell the house and laundry are really suffering from all my naps, but I guess it can wait for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you haven't been sick, that's awesome. Hopefully you will only have two or three weeks of tiredness. I swear, once I hit about 14 weeks I felt a new breath of life!
I hope you don't continue having the nausea, either! You deserve naps - take all you can, while you can! lol
Post a Comment