Here's me and baby Nate at 29 weeks! Only 11 weeks left! I can't believe the 10 week count down is just 1 weeks away. Oh my...that kind of puts things in perspective!I'm still feeling great overall. The sciatica is starting to show up in spurts but for now only when I try to do way too much. I'm hoping that it holds out til we at least get through vacation.
We're going to Minnesota in a couple weeks for Laura's wedding. We going up a week early so we can do some of the fun things up there as well as help her and Ben prepare for all the last minute details that come along with doing a wedding by yourself. Brent is wanting to go to some huge car show on Father's Day, we're also hoping to make it to the Minnesota Zoo and Mall of America. There's also a couple fairs and an interactive water fountain/park thing that we're wanting to take Logan to. We're all really looking forward to going and I'm especially looking forward to spending some time with Laura. We haven't seen her since Christmas and 6 months is wayyy too long! If anyone has any ideas of how to entertain a 20 mth old on two, two hour flights, please let us know! haha.
1 comment:
One word....BENADRYL! Hahaha! Good luck with the flight, I've never had to deal with that. Maybe a portable DVD player?
Post a Comment