Hello, third trimester!! Whoo hoo!
Today I'm 27 weeks. Depending on who you ask or what you read, I am officially in the 3rd trimester (some say 28 wks). I'm feeling great but I am slowing down just a bit. Nothing major, I just notice that I'm pregnant more. This pregnancy has actually been easier than Logan's. With Logan I had bad sciatica but I haven't had any back problems...yet. I'm hoping that I won't since it started around 20 weeks with Logan. With Logan I'd already had some swelling in my feet, but I haven't experienced any of that yet either, and I've been on my feet plenty enough for them to swell. It's probably just around the corner though, haha. People have told me that each pregnancy gets harder and harder, but so far that has not been my experience. Hopefully it will stay that way. I seem to be doing better with my weight as well. I did extremely well with Logan and seem to be doing even better this time around. According to my scales I still have approximately 2 lbs to gain to be back at prepregnancy weight, but I go to the dr tomorrow and will have a more official weight then. So, all in all everything is going great!
Tomorrow is my sugar test, weight and BP check. I'll update tomorrow and hopefully have an updated belly picture.
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear about your appointment. Good luck on the sugar test. I didn't start gaining any weight until almost 30 weeks with this pregnancy...so far so good!
Post a Comment