Logan just started singing his first tune! Which just happens to be the "Bob the Builder" theme song! HAHA!
Bob the Builder is a cartoon that Brent and Logan watch on Saturday mornings. It doesn't come on through the week, not that I can find anyways, but they watch it religiously. It's their "thing" to sit and eat dry cereal and watch cartoons while I get to sleep in a little.
Logan and I were just cleaning up his playroom and his picks up his "Bob the Builder" DVD (which hasn't even been opened) and just starts singing! What's funny about this is that we've not tried to teach him this song, he only sees this show once a week...I think Brent may sing the theme song when it's coming on TV...But I've been trying to teach Logan "Twinkle Twinkle" on and off for months now! But what does he decide to pick up on?? Silly Bob the Builder....
No comments:
Post a Comment