Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blog: In Bullet Form

I have so many things to blog about that if I made a different post about each, I'd be writing all night. My list of blog posts on my notepad keeps getting longer and longer, so I decided I'd just do this blog in list form, too. Hopefully soon I'll have enough time to sit and write about each of these things individually.

So, in random order...

1) Nate is walking! He started about 3 weeks ago, around 13.5 months and in the last week has mostly been walking full time.

2) We had a great time in FL. It rained mostly but we still got to sleep late, stay up even later and do adult things (although we couldn't help but automatically look for things the kids would enjoy!).

3)Logan has been on 2 field trips with school (pictures to follow in next post). They went to the pumpkin patch last week and to the fire station today. I went along to the pumpkin patch and Brent went to the fire station.

4) We went to Zoo Atlanta last week while Brent was off. Later Logan said his favorite thing at the zoo was the sheep in the petting zoo. We probably could have spent a lot less to pet a sheep somewhere else, haha. Pictures to follow.

5) We also went to Madisonville, TN to see Brent's grandmother. She was in good spirits and I think we made her year by visiting. She was so excited to see the boys.

6) We went to the GA National Fair last Friday. What an experience. Although Mom says I have, I don't remember ever going to a real fair before. This was the kind you see in movies with carnies, "the worlds largest rat" and "two headed snake" attraction, rides, animals, livestock shows, circus, etc. You name it, it was there. Again, pics to follow.

7) We had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and they are 95% sure baby is a GIRL!!! We go back next Thursday for our big ultrasound and hopefully to confirm.

8) Logan turned 3 today!! We went to Chuck E Cheese's Sunday, we went to Monkey Joes today, cupcakes, decorations and presents at home after dinner. Very laid back, special day for him. Pics to follow.

No comments: