Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maybe baby girl?

So they are 95% sure we're having a girl!! I'm really excited and anxiously awaiting our next ultrasound next week but for some reason I just can't accept the fact that I might be able to have a girl too! I know it sounds crazy but I thought I was for sure made to only have boys. After all, I was never a girly girl growing up. I was a tom boy through and through. I played ball, fished with my daddy, worked with him in his work shop, had my own tool box and tackle box, rummaged around at the dump looking for things to take apart (I can't believe they let me do that!). But regardless, I so hope they are right and we get confirmation next week. I think having a girl will make our family so completely complete. Although I do have thoughts of a fourth already swimming through my head....Brent would surely kill me if I ever murmured it aloud.

Anyways, if baby girl truly is a baby girl her name will be Adeline Elizabeth. Probably Addie for short but Mom called her Addie Beth the other day and I can't seem to get it out of my head.

Pregnancy has been going great. I'm in the honeymoon stage where I'm not yet uncomfortable but over the initial morning sickness and most of my food aversions. The only complaint I have is occasional twinges in my sides from my muscles stretching out. I have a 14 week pic and I'm 18w5d today so I need to take another so I at least have one every month. After 24 or 25 weeks I usually start doing them more often.

No comments: