Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Bizzy B's
Had a great first week!! I had orders for 2 capes, 1 set of burp cloths and 1 dress. This week already I have orders for 5 capes and 1 set of burp cloths. I have 83 likes on my facebook page and my goal for this week is to reach 100. The more people that like my page, the more other people see it. I'm getting likes from people I don't know and I can't trace how they found me, so that's always neat! I have not had any orders through storenvy yet, but it's free so no big deal. I really want to do the Rock Springs Methodist Church Sew and Sell craft show and the Etowah Craft Show but with Brent working Saturdays and Graham nursing, I would need help at the show and sitters for the big boys. I'm having a difficult time figuring out the logistics with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment