Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dry

Before bed last night, Logan decided he wanted to wear underwear to bed and he didn't want to take a cup. We decided to put a big boy cup on the bathroom counter and if he got thirsty during the night he could get a drink of water from the sink. HE WOKE UP DRY!!!! No accidents!!

Funny story though. Since this was a last minute decision and I didn't limit liquids before bed, I tried to wake him up and take him to the bathroom when I went to bed. He opened his eyes, acknowledged I was there and agreed to go potty. I carried him into the bathroom, hoping he wouldn't get too awake. I tried to stand him up in front of the potty, but instead he decided to lay down on the bathroom rug and go back to sleep. I tried and tried to wake him enough to pee but it wasn't happening. I ended up carrying him back to bed without him using the potty. Turns out he was never really awake, hahaha. I tried again at 3:00 when Nate randomly woke up and Logan wasn't having it.

He woke up dry from nap today, too!

No comments: