I took Graham to his 4 month appointment a couple weeks ago. I just keep forgetting to post about it! He was 16 lbs 3 oz, up from 12 lbs 12 oz at 2 months. His little thighs are so chunky. I love it! He was 26.25 inches. He was around 75% in length and between 50-75% for weight (that's all the Dr said, she didn't give me an exact percentage). She commented that he was really strong and doing all the things he should be doing.
He is reaching and grasping things so much better! His favorite thing to do is jump in his jumperoo. He loves rolling across the floor and when his big brothers play with him. He is such a happy baby and always smiling. He is starting to shift his weight to reach for people and "help" me get him out of his swing or carseat by arching his back.
1 comment:
Good lord! He is way bigger than Elsie! LOL
Post a Comment