Friday, October 10, 2008
Do Men Nest Too?
Seriously, do they? We went out to dinner tonight (Mexican) and to Wal-Mart, our usual Friday night activities (oh, the joys of marriage!) and when we got home he started organizing. He organized and cleaned out the pantry, cleaned out the fridge and put everything back in oh so neat, he cleaned off the top of the fridge (where our most important papers go-I hope nothing is lost!) and he cleaned out the microwave....well, he didn't really clean out the microwave, he just commented on how disgusting it was and got out the spinny plate thing and put it in the sink for me to wash and then went and sat on the couch but still, he made some initiative! I couldn't believe it! He actually did something besides take out the trash...amazing! Maybe his hormones are changing too?! Oh and sorry for the second update in a day but I thought this was worthy of one :^)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think it's nesting - I think it's just them realizing that their lives are forever going to change and they better start getting with it! Hahaha!
Josh used to not be so helpful before the children, but now he cleans house when he comes home from work, does laundry when he knows I need the help, and all without my nagging. I'm thankful that he realizes that it takes teamwork to get everything done once you add onto the family :) I'm sure you'll start seeing a change in Brent once Logan is here because it takes the baby actually being in their sight for them to realize how much work it is! Haha. Does that make any sense?!!
Post a Comment