Logan is now laughing! And it's quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever heard!!! He woke up from his nap and I went up to get him. When I went to pick him up he put on his flirt face (grinning from ear to ear and batting his eyes) and once I started talking to him he must have thought it was the funniest thing in the world! He laughed for about 5 minutes at various things I did and now, of course, I can't get him to do it again!! It was like a light switch went on and all of a sudden he knew how to laugh. It wasn't like it was with the cooing, which gradually came about.
I think he also may be about to start teething. His hands have been in his mouth nonstop and his bottom gum looks a little red. He's also right in the middle of his 12 wk growth spurt (which may explain the hands in the mouth), so it looks like I'm in for some fun....
I'm on my 5th day of working 10 days straight. This weekend is going to be hell. I started this morning at 7a and won't get off til 9p tonight (I do have a 2 hr break). Then Sat. and Sun. I work from 8:30a-9p with only a 30 min. break. It will be interesting to see how it goes, especially with the possible teething and growth spurt! It will be a nice check though, I think there will be a little OT on it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment