Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 10

I'm 10 weeks 3 days today. I haven't had any nausea since 8 weeks, thank goodness!!!! I thought the tiredness was starting to really affect me this week, but since Logan has finally slept the past couple nights I seem much better! I felt like a whole new person today! I think I've finally caught up from the trip and almost caught up from his sleeplessness the past week. I'm just hoping it stays that way and I can continue to keep up with an extremely busy toddler while pregnant. Mom has been wanting slober sugars so she is getting him this weekend and I plan on taking lots of naps and sleeping late...as well as getting this house clean (UGH!).

I feel like I've started to show this week. Before I felt bigger, but it seemed to mostly be bloating. Brent said he's noticed it too but didn't want to say anything in case I thought it was just fat, lol..he's so sweet when he wants to be! So, maternity clothes are definitely filling the closet. I didn't have any winter stuff with Logan so I'd got to buy all new stuff ;). I started wearing the pants a couple weeks ago, only because my jeans cut into my stomach at the wrong place and were uncomfortable.

Last I weighed I'd lost 6 lbs, I haven't weighed in a week or so though. I go to the Dr on Tuesday. I have to take Logan with me so that should be an adventure. I'm curious to see how high my blood pressure is with him there versus when he wasn't. Brent has a meeting at the region office, or Logan would be staying with him. I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat but it depends on who you see if they try to hear it or not.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Strap him in the stroller ;) That's what I always did with Tristyn and she did just fine. I can't believe you already have another appointment. Hope you get to hear the heartbeat on the doppler!

Can't wait to see your preggo belly! Any feelings on what the gender is yet?