Today's the big day!! I'm sooo excited! I think with all the distractions and basically forgetting I'm pregnant some days, this is the most excited I've been so far! Yay!!
In other news, I've been able to feel the baby kicking from the outside for about a week. Brent has yet to be patient enough to wait on it though. Once I felt and saw my hand jump when the baby kicked. He/she is moving almost constantly now, which is different from Logan's pregnancy. With Logan I didn't start feeling movements until around this time and they weren't as strong. I hope that's not a sign that I'm going to have another hyper/active baby on my hands but rather just knowing the second time around what the movements feel like and not having an anterior placenta.
I'll update later on what we find out!!!!!
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so excited and can't wait for you to post the news!!
Post a Comment