Monday, March 15, 2010

Well...We Have Another BOY!!!

He yawned for us!! So Cute!!

Trying to get a profile shot...

face

Looks just like Logan but I'm pretty sure that's not a Price/Chambers nose!
Looks more like mine...


Foot.


Trying to get another profile shot.




BOY!!!

Profile.

Logan is going to have a little brother! We are thrilled that we are going to have two boys so close in age. I truly hope they become best friends. I hope they can be on the same ball teams, be college roommates and life long buddies....eat dirt and worms and chase lightening bugs around the yard. I can only imagine how great their childhood will be with their best friend right there with them.


Right now we have decided on Nathaniel Franklin. We will call him Nate. Franklin is my Dad's middle name, which was after his Dad, Frank. Daddy never had a boy to carry on the tradition, so we are. It's not 100% just yet though.

He weighed 9 oz, just over a 1/2 a pound. He measured 18 weeks 5 days. According to my dates I am actually 18 weeks 0 days. At our first ultrasound he measured 2 days behind from what I remember, so he's made that up and then some! They will not change my due date though.

We went to the perinatologist for this appointment because of a heart defect one of my sisters was born with. They just want to be extra cautious and look at his heart very extensively. Because of the way he was laying they couldn't get a good view of the septum, which is where my sister's defect was. In some pictures the Dr thought he might have seen a defect and in others he didn't see it at all. Because of this we have to go back in 6 weeks to double check everything. That's ok with me, I'd rather be safe and sorry and I won't mind getting to see him again ;). So, he's perfect...but he'd be perfect regardless. Just so no one worries. My sister lived with the same defect that they may or may not see for 24 years before she even knew she had it. She had surgery then to correct it and it was so small it only took one small suture to fix it. So, it's not anything tremendously serious. From what I learned about it in school, it's one of those things that will more than likely fix itself with time and surgery will probably not be necessary IF there is anything at all wrong. So, please don't freak out....because I don't want to freak out. So far, I've stayed calm...

No comments: