I'm pretty sure Brent will hate me for saying this but I think Nate is going to be our little gymnast. He is definitely already doing some pretty acrobatic stuff in my belly. He already has a tendency to punch my bladder, which is not very nice of him at all!! He wants to lay sideways all the time. I hope he starts to change him mind here in the near future and switches it up a little bit. He'll get sideways and I'll go to bend down and not make it very far before I feel like I'm crushing him. He's still so low that he fits right in between my hip bones and it's definitely not very comfortable while trying to bend but at least it gets me out of doing the dishes sometimes. It's about to get me out of bath time as well. It's already getting hard to squat down and bathe Logan, but that's OK, Daddy pretty much handles bath and bed time anyways.
I realized Saturday that my belly button has disappeared again. Well, not really disappeared but it's already almost flat again. I know that's not a pretty mental picture, but when you wake up one morning and realize a drastic change like that it kind of takes you for a loop! I was like what in the world happened?! I'm sure it'll be popping out again before too long. I remember before I was ever pregnant thinking that pregnant bellies with the belly button sticking out were so cute....until mine did it and I was CONSTANTLY trying to hide it, haha.
I'm feeling great and finally have some energy back. We had a little stomach bug come visit us last week but it went as quickly as it came and we've all recovered well. Who knew I could catch throw up and not even bat an eye. Oh the things you'll do for your kids...or for the sake of the upholstery on the rocker and the carpet. Now snot is a different story. I don't do snot. I'm ready for the sickies to leave so I can start to enjoy being pregnant all over again. We go for an appt tomorrow so I'll update then. Hopefully the perinatologist isn't going to surprise us with anything in his report like he did with Logan. I told Brent last week when the Dr wasn't conclusive about his findings that he was DEFINITELY going to the OB appt because with Logan I got a little surprise from the a-hole Dr in his report. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Keeping our fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment