Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dr's Appt.

I'm 19 weeks 1 day today. I had just a regular check up this morning. Everything is great! I'd gained back 3 lbs, which I think is to be expected since I was SO sick when I went in the last time. I keep getting confused about how much I've lost/gained so I asked her to check it for me. I'm officially down 8 lbs according to their records. That's not as bad as I thought and I'm sure from here on out the lbs will start adding up (ugh!!).

My BP was 116/60 and Nate's heart rate was in the 150's. At the next appointment (23 wks) they will start measuring his growth. They are going to do my sugar test at the appt after that (27 wks) and then I start going more often. Gosh, time is flying by! This baby will be here before we know it!

No comments: