I'm currently 23 weeks. I had a Dr's appointment yesterday. Nate's heart rate was in the 140's. My blood pressure was great and I still have 4 lbs to gain to be at my prepregnancy weight. I'm hoping to be just breaking even when I hit the 3rd trimester, which is 4 weeks away. I'm feeling great, no real complaints yet. Nate is moving around like crazy but he's much nicer with his movements than Logan was. By this point with Logan he could kick my stomach and make me nauseous, but Nate likes to roll around more than punch and kick. We go back for our followup ultrasound Monday, so I'll update more then and have more pictures of baby Nate!
Logan also had a Dr's appointment yesterday for his 18 month well check. He weighs 23 lbs 3 oz, 15%. He is 34 inches long, 90%, and his head circumference is 19 inches, 64%. He's gone up 2% in his weight, but there's not been any real change since his 6 month visit. I think the Dr's are finally content that he's going to be long and skinny because they didn't mention much about his weight this time, other than noting that he'd been in the teens percentile wise since 6 months.

No comments:
Post a Comment