Our ultrasound went really well today! Nate was in a good position to get really good views of his heart, which was perfect and beating at 146 bpm. No defects at all. No heard defects, neural tube defects, Downs, etc. He's a perfect little baby. Today they estimate his weight to be 1 lb 8 oz and he measured 24 weeks 5 days, which is 5 days more than his gestational age by dates. Today he was footling breech, but obviously that can change daily. "Footling" just means that his feet are down instead of his bottom, like some breech babies. I've been wondering what's been attacking my bladder, feet or fists! Anyways, like I said, it changes all the time.
We got some really good photos and I'm happy to report that he looks like ME!! YAY! He has my wide set eyes, nose, and lips. My nose when I was a baby was flat a wide and so is his. He's so precious! I can't wait to meet him!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment