
I hit the 35 week mark yesterday. Today was my routine visit. I will start going every week from here on out. The above picture is HORRIBLE, but I was trying to do it myself and I have no editing software on my work computer.
Today at the Dr. I'd gained another 2 lbs, making my total 8 lbs. Nate's heart rate was in the 150's. They did the group B strep test, checked the position of Nate and checked for dilation. Nate is head down. They said it's very unlikely for him to flip from here on out, but it's always in the front of my head from a recent experience a good friend had...her baby decided to flip at 39 weeks, which ultimately lead to a c-section, which is my greatest fear! I was also fingertip dilated, which was more than I ever was with Logan before I went into labor. They also estimated that Nate will be in the 7 lb range once full term.
My blood pressure was a little elevated again. I'd left Logan with Brent on purpose to see if he was really the cause of my blood pressure being high in the office the last couple visits....apparently he is not the cause. They are having me do the 24 hr urine test to check for protein and doing some blood work when I take that back on Thursday. There was no protein today, but they want to make sure there is none over the course of 24 hrs. I'll get the results of all that next Tuesday at what's suppose to be my regular 36 week checkup. So, everyone say a little prayer that these tests come out normal and they don't want Nate to come earlier than expected. He need to hang out in there at least another 3 weeks! The threat of my BP being elevated has got my nesting in gear, so I'm really feeling the need to get this house in order. We'll see how long my energy and motivation lasts though! It's been lacking since we got back from vacation.
1 comment:
I think its a great picture! I'll definitely pray that all your test results come back ok & hopefully your bp won't stay high. So happy Nate is head down - he probably won't flip, I think thats rare. I unfortunately have to have another c-section and it is a HUGE fear for me. I've been there, done that..and its aweful :( You will do great & I can't believe in just a few short weeks you'll have a baby! YAY!
Post a Comment