Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Won An Award!


My friend and fellow blogger Brandie Fleming at http://brandiefleming.blogspot.com/ have me the award! It's my first one, so it's sort of exciting, LOL! Thank you so much!


The rules for acceptance of this award are really simple:

*Thank the blogger who bestowed the Award on you.
*Sum up your blogging experience, philosophy and motivation in 5 words.
*Pass the award on to 10 deserving bloggers.


My five words would have to be: Family, Love, Fun, Challenges, and Opinionated!

I started this blog when I was pregnant with our first son in order for our family and friends back home to be able to keep up with us and our growing family. Now, our second son is on the way and I've really enjoyed looking back at my first pregnancy and all the little details of a growing family you seem to forget in all the chaos.

I don't think I know 10 bloggers, but I will pick a few of my favorites that I follow....(and sorry, I have no idea how to make names links...)

Taylor at http://babybottoms.blogspot.com/
Andrea at http://thecarverfamilyga.blogspot.com/
Brooke at http://alaskalovestory.blogspot.com/
Crystal at http://arpmichiganders.blogspot.com/

No comments: