Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Boys' Rooms

We're almost finished with both boys rooms. There's just a couple odds and ends left! Here's some pictures....

Logan's room is surfing themed. Apparently his room is extremely small and this is the only way we can arrange the furniture. I hate that his bed is covering half his window, but there was no other option.

We have another picture to put over his bed, but I have to get a frame for it.

The main "inspiration" for his room. This is over his dresser in place of a mirror for now.

It's really hard to get his bedding situated with his bed being in the corner. I bet his bed never gets made, haha.


Close up of the pictures in the corner.


Nate's room has a nautical theme. I still have to finish the bedding and the curtain I made just isn't working so I'm going to buy some navy blue curtains. I haven't raised his crib yet because Logan sometimes has difficulties napping in his big boy bed and has to go back into the crib.




The pictures over his dresser cube thing.


This thing is a mess and needs some work. The books are going downstairs into the playroom and I need a couple more fabric cubes for some odds and ends.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I love their rooms, SO cute!!