Ya know, everyone tells me it just happens...as soon as you see your second child's face you fall in love with him just as much and as fast as you fell for your first.
But how? Logan has my entire heart wrapped up in his little bitty hands. How in the world am I going to love another child like I love him? I've about decided that I better just plan on growing another heart. I don't think my one is big enough to hold all the love I have for Logan two fold, for both Nate and Logan. So tired body of mine, you better get started...you've got 4 weeks to either make some room for Nate, or grow another heart so they each have one.
I can't wait to experience what all having two children has in store. I know that as soon as I see baby Nate that I will fall head over heels in love, just like I did Logan. I know once he's here I'll think it was so silly for me to question whether or not I'll be able to love them equally. I just can't wait for him to get here so I don't have to wonder anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment