Sunday, July 18, 2010

Logan's New Furniture!

We bought Logan's new furniture today! Believe it or not, but we found an awesome deal at Big Lots. Big Lots has really stepped up in the furniture department and has some really nice stuff. I mean nice as in real wood, even the bottoms of the drawers are real wood and not those cardboard insert type things.


Anyways, I got an email today with a coupon for 20% off your entire purchase at Big Lots. This email also said that stores were packed so we went as soon as Brent got up this morning. Of course our store was empty and we could have waited, but that's beside the point.


Here's a picture of what we got him. I was a little worried about it being a little feminine, but Brent didn't think so and he's usually the picky one. Plus with boy linens, it should work out just fine. We got the full size headboard, foot board, rails, dresser and night stand. They were sold out of the mirror at both the local stores, but I'm hoping to find it somewhere between here and Chattanooga. If nothing else I can get a different mirror to go above the dresser if he ends up needing it. I know it's a little grown up, but we wanted to go ahead and get something that will last him through college.